If you’ve named your children, relatives or friends to be in charge as “Successor Trustee” of your Living Trust when you pass away, they probably have no idea of what to do! After all, they’ve probably never served as a Trustee before! Unfortunately…
What your Successor Trustee doesn’t know could cost your family hundreds of thousands of dollars!
Worse yet, if your Successor Trustee fails to handle certain tasks promptly and correctly, he or she may be personally liable to your beneficiaries out of his or her own pocket!
And you could be placed at risk, if an unprepared Successor Trustee steps in when you’re sick or disabled!
Statistics tell us there’s more than a 50% chance you won’t be able to handle things for yourself at some point later in life - - and the Successor Trustee better know what to do then, when you’re most depending on it!
For example, does your Successor Trustee know how to:
- Determine the duties owed to your beneficiaries?
- Properly carry out those duties?
- Work together with your beneficiaries to avoid conflict and resolve disputes?
- Access your funds immediately when the time comes?
- Deal with your creditors and overdue bills?
- Avoid an IRS audit?
- Properly determine the value of your assets?
- Successfully defend against contests?
- Avoid liability for self-dealing or conflicts of interest?
- Get paid compensation and get reimbursed for expenses?
- Set up proper accounting procedures?
- Avoid many other pitfalls for the unwary that could expose the Trustee to personal liability - - even if he or she is smart, responsible and good with money?
Your Successor Trustee Should: Find Out What He or She “Needs to Know” by Attending a Special Presentation: “The ABCs of Successfully Acting As Successor Trustee”
The seminar speaker, attorney John M. Goralka, has personally supervised the handling of hundreds of Living Trusts after people were disabled or passed. He’ll show your Trustee what to do and not to do, based on over 25 years of real world experience and wisdom!
We encourage you to come and to bring your Successor Trustee to this free seminar!
This information will provide peace of mind to both you and your Successor Trustee, so please arrange your calendar to attend and make sure your Successor Trustee comes too, if at all possible.
Wednesday, May 7th at 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 20th at 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 14th at 10:00 a.m.
Goralka Law Firm Training Center
4470 Duckhorn Drive
Sacramento, CA 95834
Seating will be limited, so reserve your seats right away!
Call Now (916) 440-8036!